Account Manager shall help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets and keep our company competitive and innovative. Establish CE as a well recognised brand. Excellence in these aspects:
1) Account Planning and Management: ensure strong and strategic growth
-Primary point of contact for assigned customers and channels
- Creates account plans for all assigned customers
-Responsible for execution of account plans and developing corrective action plans as needed to close gaps.
-General account management: customer visits, call reports, sampling, negotiations, customer service, etc
2) Pipeline Development:
-generate new leads and project ideas, create and close opportunities successfully. Maintain healthy pipeline
-Execute translation priorities
- Introduce and sell new products to customers
3) Value Capture:
-Gather volume/pricing/share intelligence
-Maximize price realization to customer’s NBA
-Take action on leakage management based on recommendations from product lines
4) Responsible for creating/maintaining realistic sales forecasts
5) Maintains all SFDC (CRM) data related to assigned accounts.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Polymer Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Chem Engg or Chemistry with Polymers Specialisation, Diploma/Post Diploma in Plastics/Design/Processing from a reputed institute & MBA
- 7-15 Years' working experience
- Successful previous experience as an account manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets. Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong understanding and OEM/Tier relations in South market for all key segments including Electrical/electronics, Consumer durables, Telecom etc. & Auto, .
- Good knowledge of Engineering Thermoplastics and its applications.
- Ability to sell Value & Build a Value proposition
- Excellent Communication skills alongwith proficiency in basic computer skills.
- Have 'hunter' mindset, is street smart, constantly surfacing opportunities and working on them strategically
- Strong negotiations skills; ability to forge effective working relationships at all levels internally and externally.
- Strong business acumen and value focused
- Strong negotiation and contracting skills
- Excellent selling skills to build and strengthen customer relationship
- Good coordination and follow up skills
- Collaborates, plans and aligns: with other functions/stakeholders
- Intimacy and dealing with multiple levels and functions at customer (not sourcing only)
- Experience selling differentiated value propositions
- Worked in companies with strong result orientation and systematic approach to account management
- Stay calm under pressure