Account Planning and Management:
- Primary point of contact for assigned customers
- Creates account plans for all assigned customers
- Responsible for execution of account plans and developing corrective action plans as needed to close gaps.
- General account management: customer visits, call reports, sampling, negotiations, customer service, etc
- Manage key accounts and resellers and medium sized customers (North is heavy in this due to fragmented markets)
- Take care of active opportunities and take responsibility to create more
- Surface project ideas
- Execute translation priorities
- Request technical T&I resources for sales support
- Introduce and sell new products to customers
- Gather volume/pricing/share intelligence
- Maximize price realization to customer’s NBA
- Take action on leakage management based on recommendations from product lines
- Responsible for creating/maintaining sales forecasts
- Maintains all SFDC (CRM) data related to assigned accounts.
- Knowledge of market and application
- Bachelor/Post Diploma/Diploma in Polymer Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Chem Engg or Chemistry with Polymers Specialisation
- 10-15 Years' working experience
- Good knowledge of engineering plastics industry and engineering polymers. Strong communication skills: written and verbal
- Good business acumen
- Team Player
- Strong negotiations skills, selling value to customers. Ability to forge effective working relationships at all levels internally and externally.
- Customer Focused -
- In order to manage north region effectively, an outgoing personality in the account manager
- He or she should be from Polymer background.
- Should have knowledge of engineering plastics.
- Should have reach to SA type of segments and contact with OEM & T1.
- Should have strategic mind set to optimize the resources for desirable outcome and should be capable to aligned regional sales plan with overall Goal.
- North base candidate would be preferred.
- Should know English & Hindi.
- Ability to implement sales & marketing plans at large customers, including multi-level interactions, and end-user management with minimum supervision, independently handle accounts.
- Result-oriented - record of consistently exceeding targets and demonstrating YOY growth, street smart.
- Problem solving and crisis management
- Knowledge & Hands on experience on Sales Force.com or other CRM tools
- Relationship with key users of engineering plastics in India in West India in auto and non auto segment.
- Relationship building with OEM's and key customers
- To ensure compliance and statutory requirements