The manager shall help us meet our revenue and growth targets, promote CE as a brand, inspire and lead a sales team, drive growth and sales innovation, have input into the sales strategy, deal with end use customers, drive sales excellence through the team and the business in AOC.
1) Account Planning, strategic sales management: ensure continued strong and strategic growth
-Primary point of contact for assigned customers and channels. Build and maintain relationships at multiple levels with in the customers organization and with in Celanese.
Create strategic plans for growth. Establish sales targets, Manage profitable and sustainable growth.
-Responsible for over all execution of the sales strategy in AOC and for developing corrective action plans as needed to close gaps.
-General sales, account and people management, problem solving, good communicator, highly organised, self motivated and able to work independantly with minimal over sight. Able to inspire others to achieve. Manage day to day direct sales and a regional sales team.
2) Pipeline Development:
-manage AOC new project pipeline, create and close opportunities successfully, manage direct accounts and over see regional accounts, coordinate with global accounts. Maintain a healthy pipeline of new opportunities in AOC. Drive projects through to completion. Analyze markets for opportunities.
3) Value Capture:
-Gather and analyze volume/pricing/mkt intelligence
-Maximize prices to customer’s in AOC. Reccomend actions to the BL to grow the business.
4) Responsible for creating/maintaining realistic regional sales forecasts and achieving regional sales targets, managing a diverse team of sales people, setting clear goals and ensuring they are achieved.
5) manage a vibrant sales team to achieve their goals with input from your manager.
1) Successful previous experience in account and sales management, consistently meeting or exceeding targets in chemical or related industries. Proven ability to drive the sales process from planning to closure.
2) Strong understanding of the coatings and adhesives mkts in SEA.
3) A chemical or chemical engineering back ground with proven sales experience in the surface coatings or similar / related industry.
4) Ability to sell Value & Build a Value proposition.
5) Excellent Communication skills, both written and oral, along with proficiency in basic computer skills.
6) Self motivated, enjoys success and growing a business.
7) Strong negotiations skills; ability to forge effective working relationships at all levels both with in Celanese and at the customer.
8) A logical thinker with good problem solving skills, able to lead a sales team.
9) Enjoy a challenge.
1) Strong business acumen and value focused. Culturally aware, able to lead and inspire a diverse range of sales people. Strategic thinker able to develop a regional sales strategy. Able to develop sales tactics to achieve the desired business outcome.
2) Strong negotiation and contracting skills, strong leadership skills, Excellent selling skills to build and strengthen customer relationships
3) Good coordination and follow up skills.
4) Highly organised, a logical thinker and problem solver
5) Collaborates well with others, builds plans and aligns with other functions/stakeholders
6) Able to deal with multiple levels and functions at customers (not only sourcing)
7) Experience at selling value propositions
8) Worked in companies with strong results orientation and systematic approach to account management. Likes to succeed, self motivated to do well, good technical and analytical skills, a quick learner.