1. Provide the technology resources knowledge
2. Bridge between external resources and the operation
3. Improve the digitization level of the plant/production
4. Supervising and optimizing plant operations, investigating and troubleshooting plant/process problems
5. Managing plant/equipment modifications and acting as focal point for PHA
1. Assessing process safety and environmental issues, ensuring safe working conditions and compliance with health/safety legislation and company HSE regulations.
2. Works with process safety program owner on developing PHA schedule and providing plant resources.
3. Investigating and troubleshooting plant/process problems
4. Supervising plant operations and collecting data required to make improvements and /or modifications
5. Keeping PID and FDS updated, monitoring and controlling process parameters, recipes and programs and ensuring process safety and quality
6. Providing direct technical support for production, developing/updating SOPs and assisting production manager to train operators.
7. Assisting maintenance manager to draw up and implement maintenance plan, ensuring that equipment works to its specification and to appropriate capacities.
8. Liaising with project team and specialists and participating in the new technology,trials and implementation regarding product, raw material process and equipment.
1. >5 years production experience in chemical plant environment
2. B.S. or B.E. degree or above in chemical Engineering or Technology
3. Good command of English both written and oral
4. Good computer skill and knowledge regarding CAD and logic diagrams are advantages.
5. Strategic mindset,troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
6. Skilled in people development and teaching
7. Motivates other to achieve core principles