1. Responsible for compounding processing for new product developments, alternative raw material qualifications, product performance upgrades. Close collaboration with PS/PD team.
2. Initiate and implement new product development opportunities from process perspecitive in close cooperation with PS/PD, commercial and P&L team.
3. Support to translate lab compounding process to commerical success.
4. Support local Mfg team to solve NPD scale up issues and realize NPD delivery.
5. In charge of compounding lab safety and 5s management.
6. Superivise compounding technician.
1. Bachelor in Polymer Technology/chemical enigneering (Ms preferred)
2. More than 5 years' working experience.
3. Specific technical skills related to compounding process, like screw configurations knowledge and experience etc.
4. Good polymer technology depth, ability to analyze problems and propose technical solutions.
5. Ability to identify key technical factors for advancing projects and lower technical risk.
6. Ability to develop and drive experimental programs to generate quality data.
7. Ability to analyze data. , six sigma knowledge is a plus.
8. Good communication and results focus.
1. Six sigma knowledge is desired.
2. Good communication skills and lab 5s management skills.
3. Better to have scale up, Mfg practice and experience.
4. Polymer compounding, polymer related, chemical engineer majority are preferred.