• Receive raw material and chemical supplies from suppliers and external warehouse.
• Proper documentation of COA and quantity of delivered chemicals for record keeping.
• Transport chemical IBC, drums and bags on forklift and place them at designated locations across the entire plant.
• Prepare batches of chemicals as per SOP.
• Responsible to maintain the sufficient chemicals inventory to ensure continuous running of the plant.
• Maintain good housekeeping in the chemical storage area.
• Perform inventory count.
• Perform SAP transaction.
• 0-3 years of related experience (open to fresh)
• GCE ‘N’ or ‘O’ level or higher
• Able to demonstrate adequate safety awareness and behaviors.
• Familiar with chemical warehouse activities and work processes like forklift operation, transportation, and handling of chemicals.
o Ability to drive forklift in chemical warehouse in congested area. Training will be provided if neccessary. Certified forklift driver is a plus.
o Possess knowledge of GHS labeling system in identifying the hazards of the chemicals.
o Familiar and understand the site material and warehousing policies.
• Conversant with the use computers (E-mails and Microsoft programs like Words and Excel) and SAP
• Able to communicate with all levels
• Able to carry weight up to 25kgs.