Responsible for perfect order fulfillment within the order to cash processes to ensure customer satisfaction. Order to cash includes order entry, pricing verification, customer service/problem resolution, assists with collections and master data maintenance.
- Ensure perfect order fulfillment of orders and resolve issues as required.
- Gain approval from sales management to provide billing adjustments.
- Be the key customer service contact for customers and/or service providers.
- Maintain key internal relationships including marketing, sales, supply chain planning, shippoints, Quality, application development, product management, Credit, Financial Shared Services, and Procurement.
- Support preventive and corrective action in personal area of influence.
- Update customer master data information in SAP including clarifying and recommending credit limits in coordination with Credit Management.
- Interact with third party service providers (i.e. Freight Forwarders, Carriers, Terminal/Warehouses, Vendors).
- Adhere to SOX Controls.
- Process sample requests by following responsible care guidelines and approvals.
- Support and train customers on e-business platforms.
- Monitors and ensures resolution of order and delivery blocks.
- Provide Order confirmation to the customer, perform price verification between SAP and customer PO, and maintain communication about pricing to the account manager and sales management.
- Coordinate with Export/import team to arrange shipment, coordinate booking and shipping documents.
- Coordinate with marine coordinator to norminate bulk vessel status.
- Process all billing related adjustments (return, credit/debits.)
- Analyze data to identify and eliminate the root cause of related exceptions.
- Investigate invoice exception.
- Coordinate the Quality Notification process by receiving customer complaint, and entering into SAP. Coordinate swift resolvement of the complaints and respond to customer with solution.
- Responsible for coordinating all customer queries and requests for product literature, reports, paperwork, quality and product stewardship information.
- Ensure compliance to safety targets, ISO, Sarbanes Oxley, and Regulatory.
- May visit strategic customers together with Account Manager.
- Foward important customer information to the responsible Marketing and Sales Management, CSE, Product Management, Planning & Sheduling and coordination of relevant actions at customer relevant processes.