1. Provide quote-to-price support for Asia including system troubleshooting, interface update, user training etc.
2. Work with Commercial, P&L to optimize pricing process, improve productivity, facilitate work take-out
3. Support salesforce upgrade testing and new project implementation
4. Conduct various ad hoc analysis to support business strategy execution and improve customer experience
5. Manage global contract process and ensure contracts are fully approved in a timely manner.
6. Manage customer rebate and commissions for Asia, including rebate creation, reconciliation and settlement.
7. Conduct SOX control activities for pricing, rebate and commissions, etc.
1. Bachelor or above
2. 2-4 years of experience in Finance, Commercial Support, Customer Experience or related functions
3. Good English skills both in speaking and writing
4. Ability to work on global assignments requiring independent action and high degree of initiative to resolve problems.
5. Strong analytical and reporting skills
6. Exposure to business platforms SAP ERP, BI, PROS, SalesForce.com, Tableau. Capability to extract, analyze and leverage data from these systems