1. set up, operate and improve injection molding processes in a team environment.
2. support and provide technical input to research projects
3. troubleshoot injection molding problems
4. maintain accurate records in a computer system.
5. maintain a safe and clean work environment
6. perform some equipment modification, maintenance and repairs
1. Min 2 years of work experience in injection molding;
2. College degree or above with chemistry or machinery background;
3. Good sense of safety, health and environment, working safety according to company EHS policy.
4. Familiar with office and lab software, such as Word and Excel;
5. Good command of reading and writing English;
6. Accountable, prudent reliable, accurate, attention to details;
7. Good team work ability..