This position is responsible for accounts payable transactions to ensure the AP accounts are maintained in an accurate, timely and effective manner. Major activities include:
1. Process 3-way PO matching invoices;
2. Verify invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment;
3. Prepare cash payment forecast to Treasury;
4. Clear long aging GR/IR open items in a timely manner;
5. Assit in month end closing, e.g., bank reconciliation, account reconciliation and analysis, other reports as needed.
1. Knowledge of Accounts Payable and bacis General Ledgers;
2. Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial informaiton;
3. Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner;
4. Ability to speak and write English fluently;
5. Microsoft Excel and Word;
6. Strong work ethics.
7. SAP experience is preferred.