The primary role of this position is to serve as Adv. Network Engineer on the Infrastructure Engineering team. The position requires specialized IT technology experience in installation, upgrade, maintenance, troubleshooting, and tuning of Cisco switch, wireless and authorization systems and connecting infrastructure.
- The primary responsibility includes:
- Support the design, creation of standards for, implementation, and management of our LAN infrastructure to meet growing demand of business
- Liaison with operations team on LAN and server service operations: monitoring/events, incidents, problems, and escalations
- Define full lifecycle service management (roadmap, design, transition, operation, continuous improvement) for all network hardware
- Design, implement, coordinate and support network changes
- Isolate, diagnose and resolve network problems individually and through coordination with others
- Maintain system access and security in order to safeguard company data.