1. Preparing quarterly and annually US GAAP income Tax provision under ASC 740 for Asia Pacific entities;
2. Preparing income tax compliance (including transfer pricing) work for Asia Pacific entities, work closely with external consulting firm in a cost effective manner;
3. Support with various tax enquiries/ audits with local competent tax bureau;
4. Support to respond enquiries from business units and other support functions regarding income tax relevant matters;
5. Other Ad-hoc projects that may have income tax implications, such as business development, M&A initiatives, business model changes and etc.
1. Solid knowledge of China income tax laws and regulations;
2. about 3 years China corporate tax experiences in MNC’s operating in China or Big-4 accounting firms, with exposure to both corporate tax advisory and corporate tax compliance work in Asia;
3. Proactive, result oriented, fast learner, persistent, stable and willing to work under pressure;
4. Ability to collaborate effectively with peers, stakeholders and partners across the organization;
5. Effective and efficient written and oral communication skills in both Chinese and English.
6. Adept to changes and self-motivated.
7. Ability to work towards deadlines, muti-tasks.
8. Bachelor of accounting or finance related