1. Process order creation from planned orders from BY SEQ in SAP and update them according to impacts to the production schedule during execution.
2. Resolve exceptions and manage any unplanned changes to the production schedule ( downtime, rates, quantity) within the execution horizon in SAP ECC
3. Manage immediate term constraints (raw material availability, labor and resource) and communicate with Master Production Scheduler on impacts of the execution horizon changes
4. Monitor key schedule and manufacturing metrics and provide recommendations to improve schedule adherence
5. Coordinate with import/export to ensure the supply of FGs/ RMs to meet process orders/ sales orders in Asia.
6. Adjust weekly material supply plan according to production plan, arrange weekly / daily material transportation plan between warehouse and manufacturing plant
1. Good interpersonal skills, able to deal with conflict and pressure, good coordination skills.
2. Familiar with production, supply and purchasing process, with planning and control ability
3. Supply experience related
4. Good English skills in both written and spoken
5. Good office software skills, especially excel
6. More than 2 years experience in supply chain planning, particularly focused on production planning.
7. SAP Skill is a preference
3. Good Analytical skill