1. Manage/execute SAP daily procurement transaction of Asia MRO, RM, Logistics orders;
2. Supplier management for quoting, delivering, services and quality perspective, negotiation on low spending and better delivery;
3. Initiate and engage with continuous process improvement programs;
4. Order following up and coordinate with cross functions;
5. Payment to vendor coordination with accounts payable;
6. Procurement report tracking and analyzing.
1. At least 3 years’ experiences in procurement function;
2. Bachelor’s degree;
3. SAP skill required;
4. Good English both in oral and written;
5. Has ability in solving issues, time management;
6. Good communication skills;
7. Able to work independently.
8. Comply with SOX, ISO/ISO, BCP, and company Policies and Procedures