• Under the guidance of coloring lab leader, operates an assigned portion of the process unit, either manually or through automatic control, complying with safety, Health, Environmental, and Housekeeping Standards.
• Start up and shuts down production machine/equipment in accordance with established practices and procedures with guidance from senior technician to begin or cease production in a safe and environmentally sound manner.
• Preliminary inspection and judgment of on-line product quality.
• Respond to upsets or abnormal process conditions per established practices and procedures to maintain production in a safe and environmentally sound manner. Also need to report to Processing Lab Leader timely.
• Perform gauging and transferring operations of raw materials, intermediate and finished products to and from rundown tanks, field storage tanks, and terminal facilities.
• Recommend, coordinate and monitor maintenance work as needed to ensure operations with unit operational guidelines. Raises maintenance requisitions when needed.
• Record necessary production data per working instructions.
• Keep responsible working area neat and tidy to meet with housekeeping requirement.
• Complete other tasks assigned by supervisor.
1, Working knowledge and understanding on thermoplastic materials through extensive hands-on experience. Better to have Manufacture practice and experience.
2, Processing equipment operation, trouble shooting and calibration, performs preventive maintenance work on lab instruments and equipments.
3, Follows all corporate and local EHS procedures, policies and standard practices with a high level of discipline.
4, No color blind or weak color.
5, Minimum 2 years’ operating experience preferably in polymer, chemical or related units
1, Lab 5s management skills, good sense of safety, health and environment.
2, Good initiative in action, takes ownership of assigned activities and seeks guidance/help as needed to achieve high quality results.
3. Quick learning and team supporter, good communication with manager and results focus.