1. Drive month-end closing, including coordination with upstream/downstream funtions, SAP GL ledgers closing processes and corporate submissions, including SOX.
2. Manage capital project spending, process fixed asset creation, retirement, transfer etc.
3. Draft statutory management accounts and external auditor liaison during financial audit and entity's statistical and other filings per local compliance requests.
4. Analyze the legal entity results and support financial reviews for various purposes.
5. Participate/Lead process standardization & improvement projects to lift work efficiency/quality.
1. A good understanding of the practical and theoretical applications of Accounting.
2. A good understanding of financial and accounting processes and procedures.
3. Experience of major ERP accounting software
4. Computer software skills, Microsoft office
5. English language communication
6. 3 years accounting related experience
7. Bachelor degree in related majors, e.g. accounting, financing, auditing, economics, business, etc.