Responsible for perfect order fulfillment within the order to cash processes to ensure customer satisfaction. Order to cash includes order entry, pricing verification, customer service/problem resolution, assists with collections and master data maintenance.
-Ensure perfect order fulfillment of orders and resolve issues as required.
-Gain approval from sales management to provide billing adjustments.
-Be the key customer service contact for customers and/or service providers.
-Maintain key internal relationships including marketing, sales, supply chain planning, shippoints, Quality, application development, product management, Credit, Financial Shared Services, and Procurement.
-Support preventive and corrective action in personal area of influence.
-Update customer master data information in SAP including clarifying and recommending credit limits in coordination with Credit Management.
-Interact with third party service providers (i.e. Freight Forwarders, Carriers, Terminal/Warehouses, Vendors).
-Adhere to SOX Controls.
-Process sample requests by following responsible care guidelines and approvals.
-Support and train customers on e-business platforms.
-Monitors and ensures resolution of order and delivery blocks.
-Provide Order confirmation to the customer, perform price verification between SAP and customer PO, and maintain communication about pricing to the account manager and sales management.
- Coordinate with Export/import team to arrange shipment, coordinate booking and shipping documents.
- Coordinate with marine coordinator to norminate bulk vessel status.
-Process all billing related adjustments (return, credit/debits.)
-Analyze data to identify and eliminate the root cause of related exceptions.
-Investigate invoice exception.
-Coordinate the Quality Notification process by receiving customer complaint, and entering into SAP. Coordinate swift resolvement of the complaints and respond to customer with solution.
-Responsible for coordinating all customer queries and requests for product literature, reports, paperwork, quality and product stewardship information.
-Ensure compliance to safety targets, ISO, Sarbanes Oxley, and Regulatory.
-May visit strategic customers together with Account Manager.
-Foward important customer information to the responsible Marketing and Sales Management, CSE, Product Management, Planning & Sheduling and coordination of relevant actions at customer relevant processes.
- Bachelor degree and 2 years above customer service experience (not call center)
- Have international trade knowledge and experience at international liner shipments.
- Troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Ability to build relationships.
- Team player
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Understanding of exports/imports, regulations, letters of credit, revenue recognition, documentation requirements, regulated products.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Positive attitude and aptitude to handle change – including ability to manage quickly shifting priorities based on customer needs and current product supply
- Good time management skills and ability to self-manage incoming requests and demands based on deadlines and business/customer requirements