1.Follow laboratory safety rules and company EHS at all times.
2.Bachelor in Chemistry, polymer, and material science with 1-3 years’ work experience in lab functions.
3.Be familiar with mechanical test both ISO and ASTM, rubber or plastic related test experience will be a plus.
4.Assist in the maintenance of ISO 17025 quality systems in the Laboratory.
5.Perform calibration and maintenance of laboratory instrumentation as necessary.
6.Good problem solving skills and coordination skills;
7.Good communication skills both in Chinese and English
1. Operate testing equipment safely.
2. Timely complete testing requests, and finalize testing report once the testing is completed.
3. Prioritize the testing requests and deliver high quality results.
4. Keep good documentation to make sure all experiments procedures and raw data are traceable.
5. Keep good maintenance of the instrument, conduct timely calibration and proficiency testing.
6. Work with external vendors to guide the supplier to establish test capabilities for quality control purpose.
1. Observe laboratory safety rules and company EHS at all times.
2. Be familiar with mechanical test both ISO and ASTM 3. Knowledge of processing and evaluating experimental data