Account Planning and Management:
- Primary point of contact for assigned customers
- Creates account plans for all assigned customers
- Responsible for execution of account plans and developing corrective action plans as needed to close gaps.
- General account management: customer visits, call reports, sampling, negotiations, customer service, etc
-Surface project ideas
-Execute translation priorities
-Request technical T&I resources for sales support
- Introduce and sell new products to customers
-Gather volume/pricing/share intelligence
-Maximize price realization to customer’s NBA
-Take action on leakage management based on recommendations from product lines
-Responsible for creating/maintaining sales forecasts
-Maintains all SFDC (CRM) data related to assigned accounts.
-Knowledge of market and application
- Bachelor/Post Diploma/Diploma in Polymer Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Chem Engg or Chemistry with Polymers Specialisation
- Good knowledge of engineering plastics industry and engineering polymers. Strong communication skills: written and verbal
- Good business acumen
- Team Player
- Strong negotiations skills, selling value to customers. Ability to forge effective working relationships at all levels internally and externally.
- Customer Focused
- Ability to implement sales & marketing plans at large customers, including multi-level interactions, and end-user management with minimum supervision, independently handle accounts.
- Result-oriented - record of consistently exceeding targets and demonstrating YOY growth, street smart.
- Problem solving and crisis management
- Knowledge & Hands on experience on Sales Force.com or other CRM tools
- Relationship building with OEM's and key customers
- To ensure compliance and statutory requirements