• Under the guidance of processing lab leader, operates an assigned portion of the process unit, either manually or through automatic control, complying with safety, Health, Environmental, and Housekeeping Standards.
• Start up and shuts down production machine/equipment in accordance with established practices and procedures with guidance from senior technician to begin or cease production in a safe and environmentally sound manner.
• Preliminary inspection and judgment of on-line product quality.
• Respond to upsets or abnormal process conditions per established practices and procedures to maintain production in a safe and environmentally sound manner. Also need to report to Processing Lab Leader timely.
• Perform gauging and transferring operations of raw materials, intermediate and finished products to and from rundown tanks, field storage tanks, and terminal facilities.
• Recommend, coordinate and monitor maintenance work as needed to ensure operations with unit operational guidelines. Raises maintenance requisitions when needed.
• Record necessary production data per working instructions.
• Keep responsible working area neat and tidy to meet with housekeeping requirement.
• Complete other tasks assigned by supervisor.
• Working knowledge and understanding on thermoplastic materials through extensive hands-on experience. Better to have Manufacture practice and experience.
• Processing equipment operation, trouble shooting and calibration, performs preventive maintenance work on lab instruments and equipments.
• Follows all corporate and local EHS procedures, policies and standard practices with a high level of discipline.
• No color blind or weak color.
• Lab 5s management skills, good sense of safety, health and environment.
• Good initiative in action, takes ownership of assigned activities and seeks guidance/help as needed to achieve high quality results.
• Quick learning and team supporter, good communication with manager and results focus.