• Ability to manage efficient program communication with global & local team
• Ability to apply technical knowledge to solve new problems
• Key Competencies: Functional/Technical Skills, Customer Focus, Listening, Problem Solving, Peer Relationships.
Focus on drvier experience application, combing market and technical expertise with commercial savviness. Managing pipeline and project to drive Auto business growth. Support long term focus with Key Sales Objectives while providing ownership over a Customer Group AOP
• Identification and targeting of new customers (cold calls, new customer meetings)
• Driving of Specifications at Tier ’s. (eg. getting Celanese reins "on the print"
• Technical Leadership at Existing Customers. Coordinate material selections, testing, samples, CAE, etc at existing customers
• Coordination of Customer Options Mapping Sessions and account plan.
• Product positioning strategies in targeted markets.
• Support interior and exterior project development.
• Traslantion of Good application sucesful case
• Good polymer and auto application knowledge
• Be familiar with Auto value chain and project developent process
• Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
• Ability to work with customers to develop a tailored solution