1. Provide regulatory support to company business lines in day to day operations.
2. Assist Asia team and other functions to develop compliance procedures as necessary
3.Risk & vulnerability identification and control
- License management on controlled materials( include but not limited to precursor chemical Ac2O), data collection/ review/reporting to control body in a timely manner.
-Work in SAP-GTS: Monitoring on daily basis to release blocked orders and deliveries caused by restricted party screening, license missing and Embargo.
4. Trade compliance program support to secure company compliance
-Support on processing trade program-custom documents preparation, monitoring daily bonded process, data analysis and report.
-Support on Duty exemption program: additional tariffs from trade war exclusion , application, tracking and report.
5.Support & drive continuous improvement projects, e.g.: AEO certification program and FTA Preferential origin calculation in SAP-GTS.
6.Regional customs policies/ regulations/ rules tracking and answer internal/external inquiries as in-house compliance consulting desk
7.Perform other responsibilities as may be necessary to ensure company is compliant with relevant policies and trade rules and regulations.
1.Good written and oral communication skills of English
2.Strong logical thinking with Troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
3. Good team player with ability to build effective working relationships, also independent to handle stressful situations internally & externally
4. Quick learner with proactive minded, aptitude to cope with changes
5.Be detail oriented and make thoughtful and timely decisions
6. 4 years+ working experience in Import / export customs or supply chain functions
7. Bachelor degree or above, major preferred in law, international trade & economics, business administration or equivalent.