The purpose of the IT-OT Admin is to support the development, operations, and continuous improvement of IT-OT Foundational Infrastructure, Manufacturing Application Services, PCN DMZ, PCN Services.
The IT-OT Admin is responsible for the planning, implementation and support IT-OT Foundational Infrastructure with integration and support of Manufacturing Applications Services for PCN DMZ, PCN Services.
The IT-OT Admin will serve as a knowledgeable resource to the Site Leadership Teams (SLT’s) providing leadership and direction pertaining to IT-OT Foundational Infrastructure.
This role is responsible for technical solution planning and implementation involved in IT-OT Foundational projects and Digital Transformation projects which require integration with PCN DMZ, and or PCN Services.
The role is responsible for working closely with our OT-ICS Security team to plan implement and support our OT-ICS Security standards.
The role must have experience working within manufacturing sites and have advanced knowledge of multiple technology platforms, both IT and OT.
The ideal candidate will possess a balance of meeting the tactical demands of today without compromising the strategic planning for the future, understanding the importance of people, process, and technology in that equation. He or she will be a strong advocate for effectively engaging and including respective coworkers.
Provide support for Vulnerability Management process with to provide enterprise visibility of vulnerability detection and corrective actions
• Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the Site Leadership Team (SLT) providing leadership and direction
• Applied knowledge and experience implementing and or supporting IT Infrastructure at manufacturing facilities.
• Advanced knowledge of Network Infrastructure Fundamentals, plot plans, cable plans, logical and physical and wireless network design, equipment elevations, racks, space, power, hvac, physical access controls and environmental requirements, etc…
• Knowledge and experience in providing IT shared services for manufacturing, with general technical knowledge of multiple IT platforms and protocols; including:
o Windows, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, SCOM, SCCM, WSUS, and PowerShell
o VMWARE, HyperV, Azure
o Cisco, Palo Alto
o SolarWinds. SCOM
o TCP/IP, UDP, TMS, SNMP, SFTP, HTTPs,
• General knowledge and experience in providing IT shared services for manufacturing applications with general knowledge of multiple Manufacturing Applications; including:
o Process Historian
o Manufacturing Execution Systems
o Advanced Process Control, Dynamic Matrix Control
o Predictive Maintenance
• College or Technical Institute degree in Information Technology or other related discipline preferred
• 5 years work experience is required