Responsible for perfect order fulfillment within the order to cash processes to ensure customer satisfaction. Order to cash includes order entry, pricing verification, customer service/problem resolution, assists with collections and master data maintenance.
-Ensure perfect order fulfillment of orders and resolve issues as required.
-Create and Maintain Customer Master Information
- Manage Returns and Exchanges
- Process Complaints
- Process Transactions and Inquiries
- Manage Letters of Credit
- Cash Application
- Invoice Adjustments (Credits/Debits)
- Manage Inquiry and Quotations
- Calculate Order Price and Maintain Customer/Order Data
- Capture Orders
- Tracking orders and Handle Order Exceptions
- Manage Rebates and Sales Commission
- Manage Collections
- Deliver Orders and Collect Empties and Sales Returns
-Process all billing related adjustments (return, credit/debits.)
-Analyze data to identify and eliminate the root cause of related exceptions.
-Investigate invoice exception.
-Coordinate the Quality Notification process by receiving customer complaint, and entering into SAP. Coordinate swift resolvent of the complaints and respond to customer with solution.
-Be the key customer service contact for customers and/or service providers.
-Maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders
-Support preventive and corrective action in personal area of influence.
-Ensure compliance to safety targets, ISO, Sarbanes Oxley, and Regulatory.
Bachelor degree and 3 years above customer service experience (not call center)
- Have international trade knowledge and experience at international liner shipments.
-Troubleshooting/problem solving skills
-Ability to build relationships.
-Ability to handle stressful situations
-Understanding of exports/imports, regulations, letters of credit, revenue recognition, documentation requirements, regulated products.
-Fluency in spoken and written English or Japanese/Korea.
- Positive attitude and aptitude to handle change – including ability to manage quickly shifting priorities based on customer needs and current product supply
- Good time management skills and ability to self-manage incoming requests and demands based on deadlines and business/customer requirements