• Identify & capture sales growth in the Acetyl Core products selling and promoting IC, RDP and emulsions in IBPS markets.
• Profitably grow our customer base in IBPS.
• Identify new areas for profitable business development and develop detailed customer and market under standing of these sectors.
• Responsible for Sales activity of OMSD, Emulsions, RDP Powders & other products as required from time to time to select customers in IBPS to ensure successful contribution & achievement of the financial target for AOC region.
• Front-line execution of Sales plans and business development to drive revenue growth.
• Develop tactical plans to achieve sales targets
• Support the establishment of a robust project pipeline for all products within the region
• Outline a strategic growth plan to increase CE stake in the growing Construction, paints, adhesives segment in India.
• Build strong customer relationships at multiple levels within the customers organization
• Work with T&I team to identify new opportunities and assess new products and applications.
Job Description and Responsibility:
• Identify & Build relationships with customers in new and existing industry segments
• Establish and meet projected forecasts, marketing plans, and performance objectives.
• Work closely with T&I in Asia to ensure work on Opportunity pipeline expands.
• Build Key Accounts and develop & manage new Channels for Value products.
• Generate New Business opportunities and Develop new applications together with the various key stakeholders
• Manage the logistics chain / issues to ensure timely information is supplied to the customer.
• Execute Sales strategies and translate into execution plans
• Articulate the value proposition of our product portfolio across multiple business lines
• Manage complex sales cycles and build relationships with key stake holders at multiple levels within the customers organization
• Ensure accurate timely Sales Forecasts are supplied to the BL.
• Timely reporting of market development and business opportunities
• Travel (up to 50%) across IBPS as required to ensure KPI deliverables and to build customer relationships
Bachelors, PG prefered ,Technical knowledge is must
• Results focused, Data driven, Strong negotiation skills, Customer focused, Good business acumen, Intellectual horsepower, Learning agility, Strategic agility, Cross-cultural agility and Multi-cultural awareness
• At least 10 years technical sales experience in the Chemical or related industry
• Broad knowledge and perspective of the IBPS region and a strong under standing of the chemical industries dynamics
• Anticipate future market trends or consequences accurately
• Ability to build support with various stakeholders
• Good verbal & communication skills
• Experience in working as part of an international team