Working Location: Guangzhou/Shenzhen
• OEM Value Chain mapping for dentification and targeting of new Tier customers
• Making OEM development strategy, roll out Account Plan for business development
• Projects creation and Pipeline management
• Driving Spec-in at OEM.
• Inovation product and application promotion
• Technical support and service to OEM customers.
• Global key account collabration
• Convert business and projects to commercial order
• Corporate with FDEs and Sales for business development
•Required Yrs Exp: 5-10 years in auto business
•Required Education: Bachelor above
• Account planning and management
• Value capture
• Protect, defend, and grow assigned and developmental accounts in territory
• Driving the Pipeline and Project Goals and growth of the company.
• Focus in a particular market segment, combing market and technical expertise with commercial savviness.
• Tier and molder focus, has full skill for projects managment
• Ability to manage efficient program communication with global & local team
• Good polymer and auto application knowledge
• Be familiar with OEM system and process, ability to have good connection with OEM customer
• Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills