• Finished Goods Management: Develop regional supply plan in alignment with global and inventory management in support of regional growth strategies.
• Balance supply and demand to minimize investment and maximize service to customers.
• Proactively communicate FG targets to cross functional stakeholders to ensure plan alignment.
• Work closely with commercial, P&L, shared supply chain services, scheduling, global planning and cross regions to ensure plan execution
•Required Yrs Exp: 3-5 years
•Required Education: Bachelor degree is minimum
• Ability to handle multiple tasks independently and as a team.
• Result oriented, Highly responsible, Self-motivated.
• Proficient in SAP (PP and MM module), Microsoft office products
• Able to work with people in different cultures
• Able to influence without control
• Working experience in multinational company
• Good Microsoft office skill
• supply chain knowledge
• Fluent in English, verbal and written.