1. Drive month-end closing, including General ledger, SAP closing processes and corporate submissions.
2. Manage capital project spending, process fixed asset creation, retirement, transfer etc.
3. Draft statutory accounts and external auditor liaison during financial audit.
4. Ensures proper financial internal controls are maintained.
5. Support Corporate on any requests and issues related to new US GAAP accounting pronouncements and month-end closing requests.
6. Analyze the legal entity results and support the legal entity reviews with Business line.
7. Coordinate SOX compliance.
• 3 years’ accounting related experience
• Bachelor’s degree in related majors, e.g. accounting, financing, auditing, economics, business, etc.
• A good understanding of the practical and theoretical applications of Accounting.
• A good understanding of financial and accounting processes and procedures.
• Experience of major ERP accounting software
• Computer software skills, Microsoft office
• English language communication
• SAP experience is preferred.
• Accounting certificate, such as Medium Accountant is preferred.
• Working experience in multi-national companies is preferred.
• Good communication and team work spirit.
• GL ledger experience is preferred.
• SOX experience is preferred.