• Responsible for daily laboratory activities, including in-process analyses, certifying tanks for product sales and laboratory support for ad-hoc projects.
• Participate in laboratory’s safety programs and maintain compliance to safety regulations and company’s safety standards.
• Develops working knowledge of analytical instruments and build foundation in instrument troubleshooting.
• Writes technical documents to describe accomplished work.
• Develops good communication skills and interface with other operations
• Develop basic understanding of processes to facilitate daily analytical work.
• Required Yrs Exp: Fresh graduate / Experienced in laboratory analyses
• Required Education: Minimum Poly / Diploma
• General understanding and practical application of laboratory techniques
• Basic analytical techniques utilized in the Laboratory
• Basic knowledge of statistical methods used in analyzing data.
• Good communication skills.
• Willing to be hands-on with laboratory instruments.
• Principles of GC /HPLC/ICP
• Principles of statistical analyses.