The Sr Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for providing IT solutions for end-user devices and
software. The primary responsibilities are: Device standards and Lifecycle Management, Managing and
maintaining the Operating Systems, Configuration Management, Software and Patch Management,
License Management (where applicable) and Reporting, VDI Infrastructure management on-premise
(VMWare environment) and cloud based (MS Azure), Mobile Device Management (InTune) and provide
Level 3 support for global multi-user issues.
- Demonstrated knowledge of End-To-End technical system integration.
- Ability to design, architect, implement and maintain an endpoint infrastructure within a business
- Experience operating enterprise management and monitoring systems with focus on the Microsoft
Stack: Window OS (With emphasis on Win 10 Enterprise) / O365 / Endpoint Encryption (BitLocker) /
Backup solution (OneDrive) / System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) / Mobile device
management (Intune) / AD / Azure)
- Ability to perform lifecycle management for operating systems and applications such as hotfixes,
service packs, software, and OS deployments according to a release management process
- Operating System deployment with MDT/SCCM Task Sequence (Image Management)
- Application Packaging (InstallShield, Flexera Admin Studio, MSI editing tools, PS Deployment Toolkit)
- Function as an escalation point for complex technical problems and issues
- Regularly demonstrate innovation and creativity to develop and/or deploy new technical solutions
as well as integrate new technology with the existing systems and infrastructure
- Experience in automating routine tasks (e.g. PowerShell, VBS)
- Implement and manage a virtual environment using VMWare/Azure
- Ensure compliance with all security and operational policies and procedures.
- Good understanding of networking, DNS, DHCP, subnets, routers, wireless connectivity
Desired Training and Certifications (or comparable):
- MSCA Windows 10/11
- MSCE Enterprise Devices and Apps
- MCSA Office 365
- MCTS System Center Configuration Manager
Required Yrs. Exp
- Looks beyond existing methodologies and can own discipline to define and resolve complex problems.
- Considered a subject matter expert in one or more areas of the role
- Works with a determining influence on issues that impact design/selling success or address future
concepts, products, or technologies.
- Creates formal networks with key decision makers involving coordination among groups
- Works autonomously and has decision making authority on tasks or projects.
- Often acts as a project or program leader. Consultation of management only in cases where decision
must be taken on a higher level/ in case of escalation.
- Acts as a sparring partner for management to take decisions in complex issues.