1. Application evaluation for new product development and qulity improvement projects in areas of building, construction, adhesive and coating etc.
2. Leaverage of internal and external resources to estabilish new analytical application capabilities for new product development projects.
3. Lead development of technical understanding of structure property relathioship and working mechanism investigations in various application areas.
4. Proactively explore new ideas and intellectual properties for new product/application development.
5. Perform non-conventional, complex research assignments and responsibe for design, interpretation, implementation and presentation.
6. Support commercial and customer facing team to provide professional presentation and communication with customers.
1.Master or PhD in inorganic (cement) material science.
2. Proficient in R&D of polymer/inorganic filler composite system, especially dispersion/cement system.
3. Ability to independently learn new analytical techniques, materials and applications. Skillful in literature/patent investigation and scientific reports preparation.
4. Strong research experience of structure-property relationship for material science and able to propose product design ideas.
5. Ability to plan, schedule and organize research activities under supervision.
6. Good interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal
7. Fluent in English and Chinese
8. Required Yrs Exp: 0~5 years
1. Knowledge of inorganic chemistry (cement/mortar) or material science. Knowledge of polymer chemistry and physics is plus.
2. Familiar with formulation design and analytical techniques for organic and inorganic material characterization.
3. Experience with literature/patent publication, statistical techniques and quality tools.
4. Working experience in scientific institute or laboratory is preferred.Personal:
1. Experience working across organizational and technical interfaces.
2. Persistence and eager to learn.
3. Ability to work well within a global, cross functional team environment.