You will be involved in the following tasks:
Supports our global master data technology landscape providing technical support, programming, maintenance for applications used in supporting to our global business material master data initiatives.
This role manages the Winshuttle application, as well as a working understanding of standard and custom SAP programs to perform mass master data updates to SAP master data.
The Master Data Solution Analyst works in collaboration with Material Data Operations to identify and aid in resolving data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Manages development tasks for Master Data Workflow tool & Dashboards
- Develop and maintain mass maintenance scripts using Winshuttle, including script and Excel template development, file management / version control, and general technical support (utilizing Winshuttle Support, as necessary)
- Support day-to-day master data operations by advising on tools and technology
- Able to read and understand high quality source code in MD applications/workflows
- Solution discovery and analysis (from requirement gathering to functional specification)
- Implements change initiatives related to business processes and technologies
- Escalation of system concerns, monitoring and resolution of system errors and system interface
- Timely resolution and communication of issue status
- Supports and implements Process Improvements, focus on standardization
- Ideation for (cross-functional) project pipeline
- Manages business change process benefits realization activities (M&As) with supervision
- Training, support & functional coaching of colleagues in the Master Data team
- Drives process change activities
- Performs detailed testing for MD solutions