• Account Planning and Management:
• Primary point of contact for assigned customers
• Creates account plans for all assigned customers
• Responsible for execution of account plans and developing corrective action plans as needed to close gaps.
• General account management: customer visits, call reports, sampling, negotiations, customer service, etc
• Pipeline Development;
• Surface project ideas
• Execute translation priorities
• Request technical T&I resources for sales support
• Introduce and sell new products to customers
• Value Capture
• Gather volume/pricing/share intelligence
• Maximize price realization to customer’s NBA
• Take action on leakage management recommendations from product lines
• Responsible for creating/maintaining sales forecasts
• Maintains all SFDC data related to assigned accounts.
Strong communication skills: written and verbal
Good business acumen
Strong negotiations skills, can show the ability to forge effective working relationships at all levels internally and externally.
2-3 years sales experience
Strong commercial skill