'- This position provides technical solutions, in the form of innovative product designs, mainly through the use of simulation tools, based on Celanese products to Celanese’s key internal and external customers
- This individual will have a close working relationship with the Engineering Materials, Marketing, Sales, and Development teams as well as with engineers at key customer accounts to provide support for existing business and new development programs.
- The individual in this position must demonstrate an ability to correctly identify with the customer (internal or external) the CTQ’s and in conjunction with the project stakeholders develop an effective plastic part/system based on the Celanese product range of polymers.
- Accurate, complete and transparent documentation of the design work, materials used, intermediate and final results is an important part of this role. Customer visits can occur weekly and the person in this position must provide design reviews, report discussions and follow ups alongside design seminars to customers both locally and internationally by phone, web or in person depending on the requirements of the project
Watch trends in markets, at customers and in technology and highlight potential future capability needs to management.
- The individual must also be committed to continuous improvement efforts.
'- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Flow Simulation preferably with MoldFlow
- Proficient in mould filling analysis with MoldFlow
• fill/pack, warpage, cooling, runner balance
• 3D and mid-plane analyses
- Experienced in plastic part design
- Proficient in the English language
- Knowledge of injection moulding and tooling using engineering and high performance thermoplastics
- Knowledge in engineering and high performance thermoplastics
- Good presentation, verbal, written, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good time management skills and sense of urgency
'- Familiar and efficient in pre- and post-processing with HYPERWORKS.
- Familiar with the key plastic properties of polymer flow, shrinkage, viscosity, PVT etc
- Ability to use Moldex, SigmaSoft or other flow simulation software will be advantageous.
- Ability to use SOLIDWORKS or PRO ENGINEER or CATIA will be advantageous.
- Ability and willingness to learn and use design tools based on analytical equations (e.g. for gears, snap-fits, press fits).
- Ability to use the Ansys software for basic structural simulation will be advantageous
- Good communication skills to exactly understand customers’ requirements and professionally present own results to internal and external customers.
- Willingness and skills in documenting technical results with clarity, transparency and completeness.
- Project management skills would be advantageous.
- Sense of urgency and ability to deliver within required time frame.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time.
- Excellent team spirit within global CAE team and when working with other teams.