- Response to corporate service procurement request from requisitionor to source service and suppliers, negotiations, establish agreement/contract and management vendors.
- Managing the Corporate Service spend category in Asia, its suppliers, internal customers and the sourcing strategy.
- Prepare tenders / request for quotations (RFQ), negotiation, contracting and ongoing supplier value management for continuous improvement
- Monitors, analyzes and synthesizes changes to the internal business needs and external supply market drivers that can impact future business performance for the assigned spend category, and modifies the sourcing strategy accordingly
- Develop productivity programs and drive cost-saving, supplier innovation and optimization initiatives
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures, ethical practices, and adherence to relevant laws and regulations.
- Good presentation/communications skills and influence to internal stakeholders and senior management
- Good project management & organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree, in business related discipline
- Fluent in English and Chinese, both writing and speaking