1. Finished Goods Management: Develop regional supply plan in alignment with global and regional working capital targets in support of regional growth strategies. Develop rolling 24 month supply plan with forward looking view of inventory Days On Hand (DOH). Balance supply and demand to minimize TWC investment and maximize service to customers. Proactively communicate FG targets to cross functional stakeholders to ensure plan alignment.
2. Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) Leadership: Develop S&OP plan in alignment with global capacity and TWC investment plans. Lead monthly regional S&OP to proactively manage inventory and capacity in Asia. Escalate any shortages or supply issues as part of global S&OP process. Communicate stocking targets and lead time to cross-function team to ensure plan enforcement.
3. Ensure plans provide for adequate service to customers in the form of On Time Shipment to First Commit, and On Time Delivery to First Commit.
4. Optimize regional supply plan and product import to minimize distribution cost spend.
5. Work closely with commercial, P&L, shared supply chain services, scheduling, global planning and cross regions to ensure plan execution
6. Process champion for S&OP and business rules
1, Ability to handle multiple tasks independently and as a team.
2, Result oriented, Highly responsible, Self-motivated.
3, Proficient in SAP (PP and MM module), Microsoft office products
4, Fluent in English, verbal and written.
5, Able to work with people in different cultures
6, Able to influence without control
1, Strong organization and coordination skill.
2, Initiative and creative, Cooperative and flexible.
3, Ablity to upgrade planner's hard and soft skills.
4, Chemical Industry Experience.