- Act as liaison between Celanese users and IT to plan/execute global initiatives such as email rollouts and PC upgrades.
- Escalates incidents to the appropriate IT operations resources in accordance with established procedure.
- Serve as IT resource for local projects requiring IT support.
- Point of contact for level 3 teams related to network security and site outages.
- Assess customer requirements for new software, and support the software approval process.
- Support site specific applications (video conferencing equipment, access control systems).
- Track and manage IT assets (logical and physical) in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Provide IT communications to users for outages, incidents, and IT initiatives.
- Provide IT training to new and existing users.
- Support site specific applications, coordinate and address technical work, connect PPRs and technicians.
- 3 years IT experience is required.
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and run as team players.