- Account Manager should take the full responsibility of the accounts activities, including pipeline developing, finding new accounts/chance, forecast/stock management, price negotiation, technical support arrangement, complaining handling…To achieve the sales target, by volume, revenue, and profit.
- AM has to maintain the customer relationship by offering timely customer call, catch the VOC and market information from upside and downside, by which to develop his own account strategy.
- AM will provide or arrange essential technical support and service linked with customer's business commitment, as well as new product promotion linked with company innovation.
- As the AM of Industrial/Medical team, employee must cover all the Celanese product family; introduce them to the customers in target field and region.
- Manage application development programmes at customers; educate customers about how to process resin into their product forms, making processing recommendations and resolving technical application issues.
- Identify key property attributes for specific applications and coordinate with company's global production sites to ensure the product supplied meets the customer's needs
- Use of presentation materials for customer seminars and training.
- Develop knowledge of all major competitive materials – including processing, material characteristics and overall performance.
- BS or higher degree in Polymer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry Engineering or related majors
- 7+ years’ experience in technical sales with engineering thermoplastics in pipe, sheet and profiles, fibre or battery separator industries involving application development and field technical support.
- Experienced in new customer identification and development.
- Demonstrated leadership/Supervisory skill in Project Management and Team Management
- Knowledge in compress molding, screw extrusion molding and injection molding.
- Be able to provide simple troubleshooting and process assistance.
- Ability to implement marketing plans, including multi-level interactions with customers and end-user personnel with minimum supervision.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Problem solving and results oriented
- Chinese (fluent in mandarin) as a native language. Fluent in English.
- Potential for travel is up to 60%
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed