1. Drive the month-end closing, including General ledger, SAP closing processes and corporate submissions.
2. Inventory control and balance sheet reconciliation.
3. Review Appropriation Request, release project budget; record and track project spending; process fixed asset creation, retirement, transfer etc.
4. Review of revenue adjustments, rebate accruals and other revenue recognition entries.
5. Tax computation, draft statutory accounts and KPMG liaison during financial audit.
6. Ensures that proper internal controls are maintained.
7. Support Corporate on any requests and issues related to new US GAAP accounting pronouncements and quarter-end requests.
8. Analyze the legal entity results and support the legal entity reviews with Business line.
1. SAP experience is preferred.
2. Accounting certificate, such as Medium Accountant, CPA is preferred.
3. Working experience in multi-national companies is preferred.
4. Good communication and team work spirit.
5. GL ledger experience is preferred.
6. A good understanding of the practical and theoretical applications of Accounting.
7. A good understanding of financial and accounting processes and procedures.
8. Experience of major ERP accounting software
9. Computer software skills, Microsoft office
10. English language communication