•Participate or lead standard to complex audit projects (strategic, operational, compliance, finance process) in accordance with department protocols, provide status updates, prepare draft reports, and other communications to department management throughout the audit engagement;
• Conduct periodical Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 testing as independent tester and coach/coordinate management tester as needed;
• Identify and assess risks, perform data analysis, develop audit programs, test key controls and develop process improvement recommendations;
• Serve as the primary point-of-contact for auditees (departments being audited) and department amanagement. Follow up with management on audit issue resolutions;
• This role may require domestic and international travel approximately 10%~30%.
• Demonstrated strong analytical, sensitivity to control weakness and problem-solving skills. Ability to document relevant facts to support audit testing in accordance with professional standards.
• Able to cope with complicated issues and to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Fluent written and spoken English is required; Must have strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.
• 3+ years of professional experience, diversified backgrounds (i.e. financial analysis, supply chain) are welcomed.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Familiarity with the shared service approach and multicultural environment is an advantage.
• Experience in audit related activities or certification (e.g. CPA, CIA or CFE) is a plus.
• Knowledge regarding the processes and controls in one or multiple of the following areas is preferable: Accounting & Controlling, Sales, Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Merger and Acquisitions, and Manufacturing.
• Knowledge of SAP and good Excel skills are preferable.