Celanese Corporation is a global technology leader in the production of differentiated chemistry solutions and specialty materials used in most major industries and consumer applications. With sales almost equally divided between North America, Europe and Asia, the company uses the full breadth of its global chemistry, technology and business expertise to create value for customers and the corporation. Celanese partners with customers to solve their most critical needs while making a positive impact on its communities and the world. Based in Dallas, Texas, Celanese employs approximately 7,100 employees worldwide and had 2015 net sales of $5.7 billion, visit www.celanese.com.
•Responsible for leading a team of logistic operation required to on-time delivery, warehouse management, inventory reconciliation mangement, KPI review, and quality metrics for delivery at expected cost for the service level chose by businesses.
•Lead and monitor logistic daily operation, provide support to individuals when needed.Direct team activities, establishing task priorities, scheduling and tracking work assignments, providing guidance, and ensuring the availability of resources.
•Work with related functionsto ensure clear process and well documented for logistics
•Organize necessary communication with related functions corss region or coutry to keep monitor QN review and critical issue solvation or escalation.
•Manage subcontractor activities, reviewing proposals, developing performance specifications, and serving as liaisons between subcontractors and organizations.
•Collaborate with other departments as necessary to meet customer requirements, to take advantage of sales opportunities or, in the case of shortages, to minimize negative impacts on a business.
•Manage performance of each individual staffs and improve job satisfaction.
•Provide training to team members when needed, develops and trains personnel to improve performance and job satisfaction.
•Provide project management services, including the provision and analysis of technical data, report project plans, progress, and results.
•Ensures procedures are written and controls are enforced so that Celanese is compliant with foreign trade regulations, Sarbanes Oxley, and maintains ISO 9000 / TS16949 certification.
• Value Supply Chain experience
• Monitoring and Controlling Resources
• Making Decisions and Solving Problems
•Training and Teaching Others
• Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others
• Language: Excellent written and oral communication skills of English
• 5 years above with 3 years team leader experience
• B.S. or above
• A willingness to work closely with your counterparts in other regions
• Business Line knowledge
• Knowledge of all SAP order management transactions
• Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
• Establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them.
• Ability to perform a thorough Root Cause Analysis