- Demonstrate support for the vision of excellence in EHS and implement corresponding roles and responsibilities specified in “Celanese Employees and Leaders EHS Roles and Responsibilities” matrix;
- Participates in a team-based unit support group to review and improve unit operations;
- Participates in incident investigations, Pre-Startup Safety Reviews (PSSR) and Management of Change (MOC), to maintain and improve process safety performance;
- Acts as a liaison between management and shift personnel to improve communications and increase involvement of the shifts in decision-making processes;
- Effective communications, human relation and organizational skills to work effectively with team/workgroup or those outside the formal line of authority to accomplish organizational goals;
- Possesses strong analytical skills for troubleshooting and appropriate decision making abilities;
Setting high goals or standards of performance for self, staff workers, others and the organization.