1. Provides high quality and quantity of directed work and results typically across a variety of lab disciplines.
2. Diligent attention to detail and following of established methods.
3. Development and optimization of methods under guidance.
4. Strong work ethic.
5. Make suggestions of improvement and opportunities for productivity or quality continual improvement.
6. Sense of urgency and proactively review backlog and bring up concerns on meeting demand milestones for discussion and solutions.
7. Mentor/train new employees as directed.
8. Support the lab Chemist or leader as requested.
1. Be an expert in GC-MS and IR analysis
2. Can work in bilanguage - English and Chinese
3. Polymer background with Master degree
1. The bachlor or master candidate has 3-5 years experienced in polymer (Engineered materials and Emulsiosns) characterization.
2. Be familiar with ISO17025, lab EHS and method setup.
3. Be an expert in GC, HPLC, IR analysis, flammability tests and application tests, konw Emisson analysis is a plus.
4. Key Competencies: Drive for results, Managing Change, Business Acumen
5. Can work in bilanguage - English and Chinese