1. Production Plan: Develop production plan through coordination with production, monitor the production plan and ensure that required products are produced in right amount and right time frame.
2. Raw Material Control: Coordinate wtih import/export, procurement to ensure raw material supply in accordance with production plan.
3. Faciliate Finish Goods delivery between plant and warehouse
4. Facilitate Finish Goods importing between US and EU
5. Provide all necessary data to help monthly financial closure on the first day of each month.
*At least 3 years of working experience.
*Well proven and methodical problem solving capability.
*Ability to work with people with different educational and cultural backgrounds and deal with ambiguity.
*Formulation knowledge that relates product application properties to product make up.
*Good communication skills
*Good written and Oral English is preferred
• Working experience in chemical manufacturing division (planning experience is a preference)
• SAP Skill is a preference
• Good Microsoft office skill