1. Responsible for compounding processing to the PS/PD and commercial team for the best technical fit and production capability.
2. Initiate and implement new product development opportunities from process in close cooperation with PS/PD, commercial and P&L team.
3. Support to translate lab compounding process to commerical success.
4. Support local Mfg team to solve NPD scale up troubles and realized NPD delivery.
5. In charge of compounding lab safety and 5s management.
6. Superivise compounding technician.
Six sigma knowledge is desired.
Good communication skills and lab 5s management skills.
Better to have scale up, Mfg practice and experience.
Polymer compounding, polymer related, chemical engineer majority are preferred.
Master is a must, Ph.D better
At least 5 years related working experience
1. Specific technical skills related to compounding process, like screw design knowledge and experience etc.
2. Good polymer technology depth, ability to analyze problems and propose technical solutions.
3 Ability to identify key technical factors for advancing projects and lower technical risk.
4 Ability to analyze data.
5. Ability to develop and drive experimental programs to generate quality data.
6. Good communication and results focus.