• Act as liaison between Celanese users and IT to plan/execute global initiatives such as email rollouts and PC upgrades.
• Escalates incidents to the appropriate IT operations resources in accordance with established procedure.
• Serve as IT resource for local projects requiring IT support.
• Point of contact for level 3 teams related to network security and site outages.
• Assess customer requirements for new software, and support the software approval process.
• Review and approve PCSS Software Approvals.
• Support site specific applications (video conferencing equipment, access control systems).
• Tracks and manages IT assets (logical and physical) in accordance with policy and procedures.
• Provide IT communications to users for outages, incidents, and IT initiatives.
• Provide IT training to new and existing users.
• Support site specific applications , Coordinate and address technical work, connect subject matter experts and IT engineers for various local applications.
• Technical knowledge about LAN, WAN, servers and PCs
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7, Windows 10, Office 365.
• Previous project support/management experience
• Problem solving and conflict resolution ability
• Promotes and supports standardization and continuous improvement.
• Ability to work independently and make decisions where necessary.
• Excellent interpersonal skills especially communication and presentation skills to management teams.
Minimum: Bachelors degree in IT or related, Masters is a plus
3-5 years of experience in technology or customer relationship role