1. Execute daily transaction of Asia Raw Materials, tolling, packaging orders to vendors;
2. Manage vendors from delivering, services, documatation and quality perspective;
3. Orders following up and coordinate with other functions;
4. Initiate and engage with continuous process improvement programs;
5. Purchasing data base reporting and analysis;
6. Payment to vendor coordination with accounts payable;
7. Assistant leader to other relevant assignment.
1. SAP skill required;
2. Good English both in oral and written;
3. Import and export knowledge required;
4. Has ability in solving issues, time management;
5. Good communication skills;
6. Able to work independently.
7. At least 3 years’ experiences in procurement function
8. Bachelor’s degree
9. Comply with SOX, ISO/ISO, BCP, and company Policies and Procedures