Manages Asia regional A/B Raws with spend > USD$50 million, there will be opportunity to manage one or more product globally which are used in different regions in the world. The success of sourcing the raw materials is critical to business success. The job includes strategy development, strategy alignment with global business, contract negotiation and supplier relationship management.
- Manage one or more major commodities for Asia including strategy development, strategy alignment with business, supply market analysis, contract negotiation and strategic supplier relationship management to obtain and maintain competitive cost advantage;
- Provide strategy framework and market intelligence including: global/regional supply/demand, production economics, competitive forces, downstream layout etc.;
- Interface with business lines , and other key functional stakeholders to ensure alignment with business strategies;
- As global leader, develop and manage regional work team to ensure proper execution on the sourcing strategy, ensure security of supply and cost efficiency for each site;
- Lead strategic sourcing projects which reduce cost and enhance revenues;
- Negotiate of raw material contracts and spot buys across Asia sites with global and local suppliers with the overall goal to provide raw material to businesses at favorable conditions;
- Prepare rolling forecasts of product prices to support business decisions;