- Resolves Level 1/Level 2 incidents and fulfills service requests (phone, e-mail, walk-up, self-service portal) for all end users in accordance with service level targets while demonstrating the highest level of customer service.
- Provisions and maintains all end-user computing equipment, such as desktop/laptop hardware, software, and peripherals in accordance with IT operations policy and procedures.
- Escalates incidents to the appropriate IT operations resources in accordance with established procedure.
- Monitors open tickets for accuracy, urgency and problem resolution within prescribed Service Level Agreements.
- Creates and maintains document repository of fixes, installation procedures, technical tips, and other office technology processes
- Identifies, researches, and assists with implementation of new technologies in accordance with IT operations policy and procedures.
- Tracks and manages IT assets (logical and physical) in accordance with IT operations policy and procedures.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed