•Participate or lead standard to complex audit projects (strategic, operational, compliance, finance process) in accordance with department protocols, provide status updates, prepare draft reports, and other communications to department management throughout the audit engagement;
•Lead regional audit analytic review and provide solid data analysis support to all applicable regional audits through developing/leveraging strong data analysis compentence;
•Participate periodical SOX 404 test as independent tester and coach/coordinate management tester as needed;
• Participate as a member of departmental and/or cross-departmental teams on special projects or compliance investigation as required;
• Serve as the primary point-of-contact for auditees (departments being audited) and department management. Follow up with management on audit issue resolutions;
• This role may require domestic and international travel approximately 10%~30%.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills and learning ability. Ability to document relevant facts to support audit testing in accordance with professional standards.
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills (in both English and Chinese), and strong interpersonal / collaborative skills. Ability to effectively communicate and interact with personnel at all levels throughout the organization.
• Familiarity with the shared service approach and multicultural environment is an advantage.
• Experience in audit related activities or audit related certification (e.g. CPA, CIA or CFE) is a plus.
• Knowledge regarding the processes and controls in one or multiple of the following areas is preferable: Accounting & Controlling, Sales, Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Merger and Acquisitions, and Manufacturing.
• Sound knowledge of SAP and good command of computerized data analytical skills including ACL, IDEA, Microsoft Access/Excel.
Required Yrs Exp: ~ 3 years experience of financial analysis, internal or external audit in a multinational organization or international accounting firm.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree